Position: Data Scientist
Gennion has developed an End-to- End IoT Platform for physical spaces digitalization
and location of persons and assets in Hotels, Malls, Retail Chains or Infrastructures.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to expand our Data Team, in our offices at
Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid), with wide experience and also passionate for new technologies, data sensitivity and job well done.
We require experience in the following areas and technologies:
- Data Mining tools and languages: R, Matlab, Python, Knime, Weka,IBM SPSS
- Relational DB: good command of SQL and MySQL or Postgres.
- ETL programming, preferably in Java.
- NoSQL DB: MongoDB, Redis.
- Statistic Modeling, Machine Learning and Data Mining.
To be responsible for:
- Predictive models development in Big Data information technology to solve
- Understand and turn those business issues into analytic problems to be solved, get
and present results.
- Extraction, audit and data modeling of different training sources to formulate and
develop analytical approaches.
- KPI´s and analytic models development for automatization in our data analytic
- Quality assurance and results monitoring in automatized models.
- Data checking and corrective measures of business dashboard.
We offer you:
- Highly qualified technical team
- Leading cutting-edge company, renowned awards and professional references in Data Science
- Continuous training support and certifications
- Flexible schedules
- Technological and innovative environment (CEI Montegancedo, Universidad
Politécnica de Madrid, Pozuelo de Alarcón)
- International exposure
- Competitive salary package
- Location: Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
If you want to know more details about this offer and / or Gennion, please contact
us (email@example.com) and send us your CV.